• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Intelligence officer postings

ryan78

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been looking at the Intelligence Officer trade, but there's one piece of information I can't find. I know that the Intelligence school is in Kingston, and that there's naval intelligence in Halifax. Other than that, I don't know about locations for Int Officers. After finishing training, where is an Int Officer likely to work?

ryan78 said:
I've been looking at the Intelligence Officer trade, but there's one piece of information I can't find. I know that the Intelligence school is in Kingston, and that there's naval intelligence in Halifax. Other than that, I don't know about locations for Int Officers. After finishing training, where is an Int Officer likely to work?

The first thing about Intelligence that you should learn is how to RESEARCH.  If you can not research, you will not do well in the Intelligence Trade, at any rank.

Here are a few topics from this site that you may find of interest:

Naval Intelligence Officer

"I want to be Int" Mega-thread

From the CAF Recruiting site:

Intelligence Officer

The other thing to take into consideration is that Int is currently overborne, so have a plan B.

Back