• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

interesting info

jabraun

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm on the last part of my app now and its hilarious i just finally called my recruiter and had a chat with him about everything i thought might hold me back and hes like don't worry, and then i told him i had childhood asthma and i was trying for infantry soldier and he gets a serious voice and says "if its not a problem now as you say it is and this did not come from me, you might want to forget that."I found this funny since i always read of some recruiters mostly in the US army tho saying forget about having childhood asthma or a grass allergy or something. Anyway I'm going tomorrow to run and time my stuff and hand in my app the recruiter said they will call me in 2 weeks to come down there probably and do all my tests etc. This seems fast or is it not as long as a wait on stuff when your not going for a trade and just a grunt? anyway with all the interesting new things that pop up when apply for the CF i might start a blog on my whole app process/basic might be interesting  :p

Do not lie or just forget about mentioning it during your medical.  If it's not a problem now, then it shouldn't become a problem.  If you lie though, and it is found out at a later time...it will become a problem.

Back