• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interview Trade pre-selected?

ShadyBrah

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey there,

I just heard through my brother that interviews are now done based on only ONE of your trade choices, and that trade is pre-selected by the CFRC based on needs/best fit.

Just wondering if there's truth to this, and also if it's true, does that mean my other 2 choices would be closed for the merit listing when that time comes?

Thanks!

I know generally we aren't supposed to post here besides recruiters, but I will just post what I was told. And that is I am interviewing for all my trades. I haven't heard anything about you only interviewing for the one in need trade.

That's what I figured. I'll double check with the recruiter whenever I get the appointment booked as well.

Thanks!

AlphaBravo said:
I know generally we aren't supposed to post here besides recruiters, but I will just post what I was told. And that is I am interviewing for all my trades. I haven't heard anything about you only interviewing for the one in need trade.

Good luck today, The worlds needs good military cooks.

Good day,

The interview is conducted based on the trades that you selected on your application for which you qualified for based on your CFAT score.

Back