• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jagmeet Singh, probably the biggest political loser?

One of the reasons why O’Toole was subject to, and defeated in, a leadership review.

Thats tenuous. You want the LPC you just dont want the LPC part of it.

Its cool to be a Liberal man, I actually would come back to them under the right leadership and a drawing closer to the centre.

For my money they, the LPC, have set a course that has gone to the left flank of the NDP, and that has skewed the playing field.

I have a doorbell camera. I ignore anyone at my door carrying a clipboard or tablet. Similar for phone surveys, just FWIW.

Sampling my generation is probably challenging for pollsters.
I’m old school: I open the door, say “Sorry, not interested!” Then slam the door in their face.

I always hang up on pollsters and other telemarketers. If it shows up on call display, I don’t answer. Too busy for dat!

Sometimes I wonder that the reason why Trudeau is so confident is because he’s expecting help from Beijing…

Where’s that tinfoil hat emoji?

Expecting? Some would say he IS the ‘help’ from Bejing…

Does this apply to Trump and the two recent assassination attempts against him? Or is kowtowing to extremists only a one-way street?
Keep that stuff to it's own thread, we don't need a spillover here.

- Milnet.ca Staff

Back