• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining Instructions for Aldershot

tony_lastname

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I cannot find any working links to the LFAATC Gagetown Det Aldershot web site.  So, I cannot get the joining instructions for PLQ online.  Which is annoying since I don't know what building to report to and/or get my room keys from etc etc. 

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
Tony

For student accommodations there is only one building, it also houses your classrooms. The commissionaries at the guard house will point you in the right direction.

Thanks NFLD,

Curious also, what are the accommodations there like?  Is it bunk beds, single rooms (yes I am kidding about that one).  How for to the mess (food), how far to the mess (beer) ...

Cheers,

Tony

Last time I was there it was 8 to a room but the the rooms are designed for 16. Eating and drinking messes are about a 5 min or less walk from the shacks.

Heyo,

I came across this post while searching for the same thing. Assuming this is in ref to Mod 6 starting 16 Jan, I have the JI's and can e-mail them to you if you want. Just send me a msg.
Have a good one!

Back