• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2024: Protests sweep Paris

Jarnhamar

Army.ca Myth
Reaction score

Protests sweep Paris as humiliated Macron is DEFEATED by Le Pen's National Rally in election first round: President's allies say hard right 'stands at the gates of power' and there are 'seven days to stop catastrophe' ahead of second round

Rioting engulfed the streets of Paris last night as thousands of enraged left-leaning voters set light to rubbish, smashed up shop windows and launched fireworks after Marine Le Pen's RN steamed to victory with 33% of the first round vote.

The hard right sure sounds like the bad guys in France.

Mod edit to clarify which specific French riots we're talking about here, given it happens from time to time :) - Milnet.ca staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a lot of the French are fed up with the Lefts management of things like the economy and immigration. Keeping in mind the French have been the only country to riot over the definition of bread, most riot over the lack of it.

I expect the same will happen in the other EU countries having elections. Indications are more right leaning governments are positioned to take over. I also expect to see riots if Trump wins. The question there, will be how bad they are. If co-opted by the likes of antifa, they could be really bad.

Gazas are being setup all over Europe, it’s only a matter of time before the locals are fed up.

Sounds like a lot of the French are fed up with the Lefts management of things like the economy and immigration. Keeping in mind the French have been the only country to riot over the definition of bread, most riot over the lack of it.

When you are as far left as many western Gov's have become anything to right becomes extreme.

I am excited to see what the National Party can do for France. Bon Chance! And if they suck, the French will have a chance to replace them in a couple/few years.

All of this vaguely reminds me of descriptions of the lead-up to England's 1688 "Glorious Revolution". Governments are failing to adequately manage challenges presented by changes driven by technology and economics; the parties who think they're in control attempt to move change in the directions that suit themselves and it turns out that the people disagree.

Back