• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just to say Hello

Nick15

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finished the CFAT last week and now I play the waiting game. I am super excited to, hopefully, start this new chapter in my life. At 31 years old I am likely a little older than the typical recruit for my chosen occupation, infantry soldier, but I look forward to the challenge. 

I just wanted to say that I look forward to working with you current and aspiring members of the Canadian Armed Forces. I have profound respect for you all.

Cheers,

nick

Welcome to the life of a grunt, the many, the proud, the quite often disgruntled.

Best job I've ever had!

Thanks a lot everyone!

I'm a little nervous, but this happens every time I change careers haha. I've been working hard getting back into shape, because I know the infantry is going to be a very challenging experience.

I'm a little concerned about my age possibly preventing me from some career advancement opportunities.. I can't change how old I am, just my attitude I suppose, here's hoping to years of hard work and good times with dedicated people.

Really hoping I get the opportunity. Passed the CFAT (they don't give a score I guess) and now being compared with other potential recruits. Just playing the waiting game now.

Cheers everyone!   

I'm 29 and have just applied to the infantry as well. We're not over the hill just yet.

Back