• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lego Leo2A

Spencer100

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
This is available tomorrow from Brickmania

329751496_1388698611668703_92561527897227238_n.jpg

Yes its super pricey and then even more so to get shipped to Canada. Brickmania uses real Lego they harvest from new sets.

Lego itself will not "do" war toys. They have softened some of that over the years. Cough cough Star Wars and other movie tie in guns and weapons. They put out a Sopwith Camel once. But about 4 years ago they did a V-22 in rescue orange but did a store recall before launching but about 300 sets got out in the UK. Lego got called out because it was pointed out no V-22 is doing SAR as its primary mission.

Its one of the better Leo2 in Lego I have seen. Mine is crap. Brickmania has their own track elements made. They are very good. As there is no Lego official element that has the tank look.

Just thought I would post to see if anyone but me is crazy and love plastics bricks

Cough cough Star Wars

Like the $599.99 Death Star that "killed" 2 billion people, $679.99 symbol of oppression Star Destroyer, or all the child murdering Darth Vader related toys.

Bit of a slippery moral slope if you ask me.

Like the $599.99 Death Star that "killed" 2 billion people, $679.99 symbol of oppression Star Destroyer, or all the child murdering Darth Vader related toys.

Bit of a slippery moral slope if you ask me.
Hey you have the Death Star for 599.99 CDN? If you have the original box too....I'l take it for $650.00. :) Don't google or tell anyone else....just ship to me and I will etranfer you.

Yes they have pushed it to no "modern" weapons. So they have done the Sopwith Camel
OIP.LIzKxvuy8ntp8MsqdclWjgHaFj

they also got push back of this one too
OIP.1i0YRvU9XhIQ1Q_CAmVrDAHaFd

you know N@#$'s
OIP.MO0NOhSm9IdrtqJMQ1_P4AHaFj

plus these guys.

Back