• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lesson Plans

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I was thinking that a page about lesson plans online that are DIN accessable should be good..

Like everything from weapons to drill.... what do you think? Or has someone beat me to it?

I want some links of MSE Op lesson plans, if anyone got them... DIN or not.. I am planing on getting my account up and going again.... but for the time I am out in the cold for now.

;D

TN2IC said:
I was thinking that a page about lesson plans online that are DIN accessable should be good..
very bad idea. Any clown with a PC has access to this site (as has been proven in the past), and that sort of thing is not for public consumption.

Note the orginal post specified DIN accessible, not internet accessible. They would be for use by serving members through their office systems.

Michael O'Leary said:
Note the orginal post specified DIN accessible, not internet accessible. They would be for use by serving members through their office systems.
hmm, I read it as wanting DIN material posted on this site. If that wasn't the intent, then my bad.

Maybe. Anyway, what can be posted on the internet is available at the AEL (look it up if you don't know). Lesson plans can be developed from there by any PLQ qual'd worth his salt.

Well true.. you do have a point. I withdraw my statment then.

recceguy said:
Maybe. Anyway, what can be posted on the internet is available at the AEL (look it up if you don't know). Lesson plans can be developed from there by any PLQ qual'd worth his salt.

Okay...I should correct myself.  I have the DIN now since I recoved my password..and before I only used it for email... so how do I find lesson plans now on the DIN? I"m a Cpl doing work up training for a PLQ... so information on lesson plans to teach would be nice. Hope it helps.

Try looking under courseware on any site like camp aldershot or ctc gagetown (din version).

Good luck with your PLQ.

Cheers

Back