• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

moc 169 AC op

stefatc

Inactive
Reaction score
hi guys I'm a bstand in trenton. I would like to know if there is an other AC op guy here?

Don't be shy contact me

Stefatc

If I read one of your other posts correctly, you did your QL3 course just this past spring?  I was under the impression that after your 3's course you are sent to North Bay.  Is this true?  If not, what kind of options are you given?  And if you are sent there, for how long and what are your options while there or after?

Thanks!!

navymich said:
If I read one of your other posts correctly, you did your QL3 course just this past spring?  I was under the impression that after your 3's course you are sent to North Bay.  Is this true?  If not, what kind of options are you given?  And if you are sent there, for how long and what are your options while there or after?

Yes it's true that I did finish my 3' last spring. North Bay, no it's not true. They were 3 of 20 guys of my QL3 who were posted in North Bay! In North Bay you're there for a while and after that if you can get out of there you do it. I don't like this job but someone has to do it!

All the info that you're looking for I suggest you to go to mdn.ca or to read the email that I sent to you few months ago!

Stefatc

navymich said:

Thanks!!

Navymich - check out this thread :

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/39209.0.html

You get streamed ATC or Weapons after your QL3, percentage depends on current demands. If you go weapons you're headed to North Bay, at least initially. If you go ATC you could end up at any tower / terminal in the country. Check out the thread for some other AC Op information.

Flatspin, thank you for the link.  It just seems that I keep getting conflicting answers on the whole thing.  Some say that everyone goes to North Bay first, or that it is dependent on where they need you when you finish your 3's as to which way to you go, or that you don't get streamed until after your 5's, and so on.  Hard to keep up with what is true and current.

NM

You are asking for the system to make sense...we both know it is not capable of that now don't we?

;D

Mud, I know but maybe if I stomp my feet enough in my temper tantrums I'll get some sort of answer to be happy with!!  ;D

I'm an AEC officer in North Bay, it's the place to be now with the new Air Defence complex and the new BCS-F system, 21st century stuff........

navymich said:
Mud, I know but maybe if I stomp my feet enough in my temper tantrums I'll get some sort of answer to be happy with!!   ;D

You may be happy with the answer, but you may not be happy when you find out later it was incorrect. ;)

Back