• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NEED EXCEL SPREADSHEET WARGAME TEMPLATE

54/102 CEF

Inactive
Reaction score
Want to help some MA students? Our class project is to do an assymetric threat campaign, a game theory type wargame against a large organisation which could be an imaginary government or a government organisation in a limited time. The aim is to disrupt a major event. Get our point across - make the other side look bad.

I think we need an Excel spreadsheet and primer on how to use it. Results will be sent to you if you can assist. Can`t let the cat out of the bag until we finish the project.

Feel free to PM me - I`m a real green newcomer to this type of simulation but we will have an opinion on it to share by April 16. :)

Thanks in advance!

Hey, I am sorry that I have read this post so late. If you could give me some more of the details, I would be interested in seeing how I amy help you further. I have some moderate skill with excel, and do love this program, and might enjoy helping you explore some of wha it has to offer. I hope that it is not to late of me to offer my assistance.

Lang

Back