• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NEED HELP!

sola931221

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello
I have a problem right now.
I have submitted my online-application form about two to three days ago.
Then I realized today that I have put my information wrong some parts of it.
I was pretty confuse about how it was listed.
Is there any way I can make a change? If I cannot, will it affect on my second try submitting online-application form if I cancel it?

I found underneath application status, it gave me information such as:

CFAT (Aptitude Test) Scheduled Date 2011/09/30
Interview Scheduled Date 2011/09/30
Medical Examination Scheduled Date 2011/09/30
Physical Fitness Test Scheduled Date 2011/09/30
Enhanced Reliability Submission Date 2011/09/30
Merit List Date 2011/09/30

What are dates represents? Are they saying that that's when I was supposed to go to recruitment centre to do those?
I am lost. Please help me. :S
Thank you.

Call your local CFRC and talk to them as they will be the ones you will be dealing with.  Once you call them they will be able to fix the mistakes and they can tell you your dates for testing once your file is processed.  They will also tell you what will happen and what you need too do.

I really don't understand why people come rushing to this forum and ask these kinds of questions when it would be just as easy and more beneficial to just call the Recruiting Center.

Presently the system that is used for the online applications is auto filling these dates. No need to worry when any appointments are scheduled you will be contacted by your local recruiting centre.
If you submit a second application or if you have had a previous application you will not be able to track your status/progress on line. Within a few days of submission of your application you should be contacted by the Canadian Forces National Recruiting Contact Centre (CFNRCC) after initial review of your application as the response emails are customized by an online recruiter according to individual applications, this contact will outline further documentation required. Please take note that the office is not open over the weekend thus no one will be reviewing online applications during this time.

Back