• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New contest: $80 CPGear Gift Certificate for a January Subscriber

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Folks,

Army.ca and CPGear have come up with a contest for January. All new subscribers this month (including those who have already subscribed) will be eligible to win a $80 gift certificate from CPGear. The draw will take place early next month, where the name of a January subscriber will be randomly selected and announced.

Sorry I wasn't faster to get this worked out, I realize the month is half over already. The good news is there are only 4 subscribers so far this month so your odds of winning are very good!

Thanks to CPGear for sponsoring the contest, and good luck to our new subscribers.

Cheers
Mike

Awesome idea for a contest Mike!  Anything in the works for current subscribers or for renewals?

airmich said:
Awesome idea for a contest Mike!  Anything in the works for current subscribers or for renewals?

Renew your subscription in January and you are eligible....

Hi Mich,

I'll see if I can come up with something for existing subscribers as well. Maybe another contest for next month.

Mike, you're just trying to lure me in with this to get me to subscribe ;) Well I just may in fact subscribe for this ;D

Excellent, my plan is working! ;)

Next month I'll have a similar contest open to all subscribers as a small "thank-you" for continuing to support the site. (Thanks for the idea Mich)

Mike Bobbitt said:
(Thanks for the idea Mich)

You keep the free T-shirts coming and I'll keep the ideas coming.  Wait....I AM getting free t-shirts for my ideas, right??  ???  Or at least an extra ballot in the draw. ;D

airmich said:
You keep the free T-shirts coming and I'll keep the ideas coming.  Wait....I AM getting free t-shirts for my ideas, right??   ???  ;D
Will I get free T-shirts then?  :D

So, Mike, when are you sending us DS some care packages? ;) :P

Sure, what do you need... baby wipes and gatorade crystals?

Oh not *those* care packages.... ;)

Well, it's in the post office, and hopefully it will be received within the month  :salute:

Even if it's not, it counts. Thanks for your support!

Cheers
Mike

One more day  ;D Hope I win, even if I don't, I did get a kick arse toque an coin, oh an a sticker  ;D

The response has been great. So far the odds of winning are 1 in 9. Pretty good I'd say!

We'll do the draw later this week and find out.

Yeah those are good odds Mike  :D

So are there any second an third prizes? Draw one name, for the CP Gear Certificate, the second name for a T-Shirt, and the third for a cap?

Michael Baker said:
Yeah those are good odds Mike  :D

So are there any second an third prizes? Draw one name, for the CP Gear Certificate, the second name for a T-Shirt, and the third for a cap?
Don't forget to remove anyone with the name Michael from the draw, just incase you're accused of being related ;D

Tehehe, man I really want to win something, I never win anything  :D

EDIT: So the draw will take place today or tomorrow Mike?

Tomorrow, just in case there are any last minute entries. ;)

Back