• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NZ Olympic Soccer Team Accuse CAN Team of UAV Spying

The Bread Guy

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Time spent in reconnaissance may seldom be wasted, but it MAY sometimes be regretted .....

Exactly what about a sport, that requires only the kicking of a ball, demands spying ?

Exactly what about a sport, that requires only the kicking of a ball, demands spying ?
Like any other elite sport information gathering is part of it. In reality scouting is a form of intelligence and is acceptable.
It’s about winning- not sportsmanship

Looks like a handful of people are being sent home. Coach is sitting out the game and the team is apologizing

As an avid indoorsman myself, and not a sports fan, take this with a grain of salt, but I suspect trained eyes can pick out a lot of int watching teams practice: who’s the infomal leader(s) outside the org chart boxes, how they do things as a group, visual cues re: personality gaps to exploit.

Happy to hear from hockey fans who can read “who’s who in the zoo?” cues watching practices.

As an avid indoorsman myself, and not a sports fan, take this with a grain of salt, but I suspect trained eyes can pick out a lot of int watching teams practice: who’s the infomal leader(s) outside the org chart boxes, how they do things as a group, visual cues re: personality gaps to exploit.

Happy to hear from hockey fans who can read “who’s who in the zoo?” cues watching practices.
A few years ago Bill Belechek was sanctioned for "reading" (Stealing) the signals of opposing teams. My take on it they were jealous of it and would do it if they could as well.
Pro and elite sports are cut throat. Its about winning, not playing "fair".

Back