• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Occupation choice on Online Application

royEE

Inactive
Reaction score
I inputted the wrong occupation during the online occupation process; thought I could go back and change it but ended up submitting in error. I have the CFAT scheduled for Jan 12th. My questions are : Is my test based on the occupation that was selected initially? Should I contact the CFRC and inform them of the error? Or should I abandon the process and start again online? Thanks for any advice.

Good day royEE,

I apologize for the delay in response.

The CFAT is not a test towards the specific occupation(s) that you have selected when filling out your application. The CFAT is one of the tests to gauge your military potential against all occupations. The scores achieved on the tests will determine if you qualify for the occupation(s) that you have selected. That being said I recommend (If you have not already done so given the date of your question) that you inform your recruiting center of the incorrect occupation choice(s).     

Thank you very much for the reply. I did not attempt to contact the CFRC as I understood they would be closed until January 12th. However, on your advice, I will email and/or phone them in case someone is there that could receive my message. Failing this, I will be sure to inform them of the necessary correction upon my arrival on Monday.

Back