• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OH BOY! New history of the Corps is out!

• Thread starter Gordon Dundas
  • Start date
G

Gordon Dundas

just saw it today ! The Royal Canadian Armoured Corps , An illistrated History.
The book was published jointly by the Assocation and the Canadian War Museum.

It had a splash unveilling cerimony in toronto last fall. But at close to $50, i‘ll only mention it to my wife around my bday. Good looking book though.

You got that right !luckily next week is my birthday so out of love (Or perhaps she just taking pity om me ) It‘s supposed to my birthday present :D

Got mine from the Assoc just after the launch. Very good book, and very well written. Finally a book of our own. Without becoming a counterbalance for the Xmas tree it contains a little of everything and everybody, all units etc. Good read. Well worth the wait AND the sheckles. Willie! :)

Gentlemen,

How do I obtain a copy of this book. Perferably from a reliable book dealer, as I have been screwed twice this year by Canadian dealers for several hundred dollars worth of books, then when you pay the cost to Australia it works out rather expensive.

Tahnks in anticipation,

Yours,
Jock in Sydney (the cold one in Australia, not the warn one in Canada).

Jock,
Here‘s the info.
Title: The Royal Canadian Armoured Corps - An Illustrated History
Author: John Marteinson and Mike McNorgan
Copywrite: The Royal Canadian Armoured Corps Association
92-51 Paulander Drive, Kitchener, Onatario, N2M 5E5
Publisher and Distributer: Robin Brass Studio Inc.
10 Blantyre Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M1N 2R4
Fax - 416 698 2120
Email- rbrass@total.net
Website- www.rbstudiobooks.com
Original cost - $69.95 Can, $54.95 US

It‘s almost 500 pages of some of the best reading I‘ve ever seen on the Corps as a whole. I thought it was well worth it. Cheers. :D

Willie the Recceguy,

Thanks very much for this mate, I‘ve flashed off to the suppliers, and asked about ten other books as well. So I will be increasing the Canadian economy by some 500 dollars, the things we Australian‘s do for you bankrupt Canucks!!!!!

Cheers Mate,
Yours,
Jock in a Very cold Sydney

Back