• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

One part of the media does a Good Thing

MarkOttawa

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Saluting our Soldiers (video at link)
LINK

A great show today by CTV's Canada AM.
http://www.ctv.ca/canadaam

Mark
Ottawa

(Edited by Moderator to shorten link.)

Oh my, that poor father with his children.  As a parent whose own child at the tender age of 2, managed to insult HR Prince Phillip at reception for the families during the Falklands, my heart goes out to dad but I also had a good chuckle.  There just comes a time during any deployment that the children are simply fed up dealing with one parent and want their mom/dad to just come home.  Add in that the kids were probably penned up in the studio for a far amount of time until broadcast and you have the scene played out. Hope mom gets home soon. 

niner domestic said:
Oh my, that poor father with his children.  As a parent whose own child at the tender age of 2, managed to insult HR Prince Phillip at reception for the families during the Falklands, my heart goes out to dad but I also had a good chuckle.  There just comes a time during any deployment that the children are simply fed up dealing with one parent and want their mom/dad to just come home.  Add in that the kids were probably penned up in the studio for a far amount of time until broadcast and you have the scene played out. Hope mom gets home soon. 

I was at the breakfast this morning, but didn't really "hear" the interview. I watched it tonight and had tears of laughter coming down my face!!  That's certainly an interview that Seamus will never forget!! 

On another note...George Canyon's song is absolutely beautiful.

Back