• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Passing of Pte.Brendan Thomas O'Shea

Pure Muscle

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am sad to report the passing of Pte. Brendan Thomas O'Shea, known as Pte.OShea on
these forums.

He will be missed.

His guest book can be found at http://www.legacy.com/CAN-Calgary/Guestbook.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonID=16727279

Take care

000040378_20060214_1.jpg

O'SHEA _ Brendan Thomas 1986 - 2006 Brendan Thomas O'Shea of Calgary passed away suddenly in Nose Hill Park, Calgary on Friday, February 10, 2006 at the age of 19 years. Brendan was a native Calgarian born December 7, 1986. He was educated at St. Dominic's Elementary, St. Jean Brebeuf Junior High and graduated in 2004 from St. Francis Senior High School. Brendan enrolled as a proud member of the Canadian Forces on January 24, 2004, holding the rank of Private with The Canadian Highlanders. Brendan was a qualified Infantryman and had training on Infantry platoon support weapons and communications equipment. Brendan will be lovingly remembered by his mother Brigid, brother Owen, stepmother Laurie and her sons, Jay, Rob and Craig; grandmother Eva; step-grandmother Vi; Aunt Fiona; Uncles, Ray, Ciaran, Brendan and Martin; as well as many relatives and friends in Alberta, Newfoundland and Ireland. He will never be forgotten by the Canadian Forces in particular Brendan's military family in The Calgary Highlanders. Brendan was predeceased by his father Gordon Legge, grandfather Harold Legge, grandfather Patrick J. O'Shea and grandmother Ellen O'Flynn. Relatives and friends are invited to Prayers and Tributes at St. Luke's Catholic Church (corner of Northmount Drive and Northland Drive N.W.) on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 at 7:30 p.m. Funeral Mass will be concelebrated at St. Luke's Catholic Church (corner of Northmount Drive and Northland Drive N.W.) on Thursday, February 16, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. with Rev. Inocencio C. Cambaling and Rev. Stefan Ganowicz presiding. Graveside services to follow at Queen's Park Cemetery, Field of Honour. Forward condolences through www.mcinnisandholloway.com . If friends so desire, memorial tributes may be made directly to The Calgary Highlanders Regimental Funds Foundation (funds to be held in trust for disburs

There are photos of Brendan as well as shots of the funeral at the regimental website at http://www.calgaryhighlanders.com

RIP Pte O'Shea.

My condolences to his family and friends.

muffin

I also send my family's sincerest condolences to Pte. O'Shea's family and friends.

I know how hard it is to put someone so young, and so close to rest.

From one mother to his...My heart goes out to you!

Kara

RIP

My condolences to his family.

Regards

End of Mission. Stand easy...

My thoughts and prayers are with his family as well.

Back