• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PDA & Q's

Redsled

Inactive
Reaction score
??? I have just gone through the process of figuring out the cost of living In the Winnipeg area.
Given the City the cost of housing, & the other factors that we are not privy to as a civ company does this for Ottawa. We are out buy nearly $250.00 I know if the boundaries are brought in to a closer area the PDA will go up. If you are from here it is the biggest circle I've ever seen. Seems to be a simple fix, But it is far from that. Not really a beef but you would think the base higher ups would look at this & cut the troops some slack on the PDA & bring it in to where 90% of the members live. Before I get slammed I have moved 8 times in the 20 odd years & it is getting way better that's for sure! But now you start to notice the little things. IE: Property TAX things where you don't get bang for your buck. & Winnipeg is really one of them. That's where the Q's come in the rent in those places is cracked it's a small mortgage payment. But it seems no one has any effect on the crowd running the Q's. We do studies & have meetings but the end result is higher Q rent.
If I lived in a 53 year house would I pay that (nope). It would have been paid off at least twice. Just some food for thought.      
Is gripping allowed in this site ?   :salute:

Back