• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Physical and Interview advice

Reaction score
Good day,

On Wednesday the 24th I have my physical and job interview with my unit. I have two problems currently.

I am currently in the process of reserve enlistment but would now like to move to regular forces. Should I mention this during the interview (I don't think I should as then the unit I'm enlisting into knows I won't be staying) or should I email my recruiter.

Should I wear something business casual to the interview? I feel like I should given that it's a job interview so I'd rather ask just to get some third party opinions.

Thank you very much

Definitely contact your recruiter ASAP, and inform them of your decision to go regular force before you waste too much of the reserve units time.

I'm not too sure what implications this will have on your current interview and medical process.

Business casual is sufficient for the interview. As you assumed, dress for it as you would any other job interview.

Back