• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Preparatory Year at Saint Jean 2007

Jonathancc

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone!I'm heading to Saint Jean in the 5Th August to begin my Preparatory Year and I was curious to know people that are also going to do Prep Year. I was told to be there between 10 am - 14 pm on Sunday so see you all there.Greets

Jonathancc said:
Hey everyone!I'm heading to Saint Jean in the 5Th August to begin my Preparatory Year and I was curious to know people that are also going to do Prep Year. I was told to be there between 10 am - 14 pm on Sunday so see you all there.Greets

Enjoy prep year...!  It was certainly an experience :)

Congratulations!    If you clicked on that subject header, chances are you are heading to St Jean for Preparatory Year starting in August.
I am curious to know about who is going:
1. Where are you from?
2. What were you before this: Reservist, Student, Cadet?
3. What trade did you pick/get?
4. Roughly how old are you? A. 16-20    B.  24 – 34    c. 34 – 40+
5. Have you read the Preparatory Year joining instructions ?
6. How are you getting to St Jean and what day do you expect to arrive?

As for me,
1.Toronto
2.Student
4.A
5. Yes.I´m already packing all the things that are necessary as the checklist is huge.
6. Airplane from Toronto to Montreal and after that a taxi cab.
Ok, your turn.....

Hi everyone!As for the sixth topic I´m not sure about the date of my arrival yet but I´m expecting to arrive at Montreal in the 4TH August.Greets

Hey there

I went to Prep year last year that is the year that just ended and will be returning in january because I'm to stupid to pass ans I will be a repeter. If you have any questions don't hesitated to ask!!!

Don't worry it's easy Military wise I mean!! ;D

cheers :salute:

Back