• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick666

Inactive
Reaction score
Under my name, it says "Watch list".. what exactly does that infer?

Cheers

Fixed it,
Saw no reason for it,
Forum Glitch I assume.

Mike any idea?

If ever a mod does something like that generally a good reason is given and you're informed.
As such I saw nothing, if one of the other mods did that could you give a reason perhaps?

I was checking the log and could find no "Mod" work there, Patrick were you changing any of your settings?

EDIT: should have added, stuff like your e-mail address or notifications, etc

Nope.. the last thing I did to my profile was the avatar and signatures. Oh well, no worries, I was just wondering what it was and if I had unknowingly done something I shouldn't have.

Thanks Bruce,

Cheers

CFL said:
This place is secretly run by CSIS.     Oops
You weren't supposed to say anything!   Now we'll have to take away your privilages to video peopel through thier monitors and listen through thier speakers.

This place is secretly run by CSIS.  Oops

Maybe this is where they come to do the background checks for new recruits?  Certainly would be pretty easy to spot the dumb ones.....

More Reynold's Wrap!  More Reynold's Wrap!

"think JTF recruits here to ... "

Wait until all the kids hear that they can do their SF Direct Entry PT test on-line.

Tom

Shush now...we cant let them in on everything or they might publish a cheat book...but...we would already know because secretly we are watching you through your walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back