• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quick Question Pre Interview/Medical

James17

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I've just joined the forum after reading quite a bit and find I can't find an exact answer to my questions.

I will be going for my interview as well as medical this Thusday (3 days from now) and I am wondering if it is possible to switch the second choice of my 3 career interests. If so what is the proper/best way to do this so I don't come across as not doing my research or making a rash decision when I had made my three choices.

Second Question. I have 3 Weeks of travel planned for the month of may, I'm wondering if telling them this they would delay me for Basic until June or will they disregard my travels and call when they call?

Thanks in advance.

Good day James17,

Questions about switching trades for your in progress application have already been asked and answered in depth on this forum.

Inform your local recruiting center about your travel plans. This question has also been asked and answered in depth on this forum.

Back