• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re-Assessmnet at Borden?

M

McAllister

Well, the appointment with a nephrologist is tomorrow. I can now get the medical testing that proves I'm healthy. (see thread: HELP! URGENT!) I was just wondering how long the wait is for the doctors at Borden to re-evaluate my file and clear me of any medical issues. Is it just a quick check or do I wait for a whole new evauation process? Thanks.

McAllister said:
Well, the appointment with a nephrologist is tomorrow. I can now get the medical testing that proves I'm healthy. (see thread: HELP! URGENT!) I was just wondering how long the wait is for the doctors at Borden to re-evaluate my file and clear me of any medical issues. Is it just a quick check or do I wait for a whole new evauation process? Thanks.

approximately 6 weeks.

Thanks for your support, guys.  One more hurdle ,eh?

McAllister said:
Thanks for your support, guys.   One more hurdle ,eh?

nothing that is worth anything in life comes easy. dont give up, its very much worth it.

;)

Well, just got back from the clinic. The Doc knows the procedure and he knows that the Army docs at borden want the proof, so he scheduled me for the full round of tests. I thought I would be able to do them today but the waiting list is huge where I live. Gotta wait til July 29th now. Soon I'll be leaving town for a while to do some tree planting this summer until the tests are due. Hopefully I can put this out of my head for a while. All the suntanned hippie girls oughta keep me distracted from this foul business for a while.  ;D

Back