• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reapply with an open file?

kylepenn

Inactive
Reaction score
Just trying to figure out what I should do here. I called my CFRC last week and wanted to know if my file was open or closed. The recruiter asked when I last checked, which was August- September. He just told me that my file is likely closed if I hadn't heard anything yet and didn't want to check, he just told me to reapply over the Christmas break. Should I just reapply? Will it matter if I already have an open file? Also, what forms should I expect to hand in again?
Thanks.

Good day kylepenn,

I apologize for the delay in response. You may request a status update on your application through the website at the following link: http://www.forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

DO NOT reapply online. You need to have your recruiting detachment reopen your file.

During the processing of your application, the recruiting centre will inform you of all required documentation needed to be brought in to process your application.

Back