• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Received an offer today for CELE Officer

jacksparrow

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I'll like to thank those that helped out in the other thread I had going, that is now locked. As if by miracle, 2 wonderful things happened to me today, my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy this evening, and in the morning I received an offer for my #1 choice, CELE officer.

There is a God up there, and am very thankful

Cheers

Congrats on both. A friend of mine is a CELE and he loves it. I would like to switch to CELE in the future.

Two major life changes in 24 hours. Wow! Congrats on the birth of your son and on getting your offer.

Thank you everyone fror the warm wishes, I really appreciate it.  :salute:

I did think about the lottery ticket thing, but may be I might just buy one after all. The wife has nicknamed the baby "wingman" and he even has a little jumper outfit that says that on it with little 3 V ranks on the shoulder  ;D

For those that are in CELE or know of anyone that is currently doing that, do you mind providing me more info on what to expect at basic training at St Jean and after that at Kingston please? I have read the air force page on the website, but the info is limited.

I fly out to Quebec in Aug

Cheers

I have a friend who is a CELE O and is a CELE instructor at 1 Sqn in Kingston.  If you PM a list of questions you might want answered, I will send it to him and PM them back to you on here, or he might offer to communicate with you directly.

Congrats on both accounts as well  ;D

Congrats JackSparrow,

CELE is a fine occupation.  I worked with many in my day.  A secretive bunch for sure but EW guys are like that.

J

Eye In The Sky said:
I have a friend who is a CELE O and is a CELE instructor at 1 Sqn in Kingston.  If you PM a list of questions you might want answered, I will send it to him and PM them back to you on here, or he might offer to communicate with you directly.

Congrats on both accounts as well   ;D

Hello mate,

I sent the pm as requested to you, but didn't hear anything back? Just wondering if you managed to get hold of your mate that is a CELE O

Back