• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

reserves un deployment

doc.smith

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I'm joining the health services reserve next year and I'm wondering what kind of opportunities I will have for international / UN-type deployments after I finish my bmq and medical assistant training

Welcome to Army.ca, doc.smith

From the "READ FIRST" thread stickied at the top of the "Ask a CAF Recruiter" forum:

"This section is for persons who have questions about joining the Canadian Armed Forces, occupations, different enrolment programs, and prerequisites. Much of the information can be found at Forces.ca, or the Recruiting FAQ and wiki section of this site. Before you ask a question, you should be searching the forum or the Forces.ca website for these answers."

Your question has been discussed before, in a more appropriate sub-forum. Please start reading through older threads on this Site, and try out the Search Function. You will learn far more by doing so, and save clutter here.

I will merge/move this thread soon.

Back