• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rlta

welfarewarrior

Inactive
Reaction score
I was recently on a course in the united states for 4 and a half months, my wife came down to visit me on rlta, my clerks are refusing to pay becuase i was not on leave the entire time she was down, however the school i was attending was on a 4th of july break and i have the 2 weeks off between cells, is there any way i can get around this?( i was not working at the time she was down )

HB course? Did you staff a leave pass through the international student office to your home unit? (yes I know how much of a PITA it is) If not, I would hazard to say you are SOL.

Plenty of other students have successfully reversed their LTA and had their spouses come down - all with a valid leave pass ;)

Edit: I would be wary of pushing this issue too hard, as your lack of a leave pass while having "2 weeks off between cells" (i.e. on leave) may come back to bite you. Not saying it will, but with the extra scrutiny some benefits have been receiving as of late, you never know  :2c:

Back