• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC Supplementary Questionnaire

jung

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a grade 12 student and had a few questions regarding to filling out the supplementary questionnaire for applying to RMC and general inquiry on the application process.
1728966463192.png
1. In part 2 of the questionnaire, it is asking to provide information on my previous military service including the cadet program:
1728966530159.png
If I was a cadet, would I not include MOSID since I was not given one?

2. For the rest of the questionnaire, would I be filling them out in a brag sheet style to show the impact I gave to the community for each of my extra curricular activities, or do the admission officers just want the applicants to write it in the same format as the example below?
1728966757629.png

3. For occupation preferences, would it be better to have all 3 choices filled out? (I am applying for electrical and mechanical engineering officer)
1728967162260.png

4. Would I name all educational institutions that I attended including elementary school and middle school? And would I use my current mark for providing interim marks even though midterm marks have not been posted?
1728967264590.png

That is all for now, thank you for taking the time to read my questions.

Back