• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP. When to Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millerov

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all, first post here and I hope I put it in the right topic. Anyways, I have been considering applying for the ROTP program in hopes to one day be a pilot for the Canadian Forces. I have been researching a lot and have yet to come upon some answers to some basic questions. I am currently in grade 11 (17 years old) and during grade 12 I have to apply for post-secondary education. I'm just wondering when is the best time to apply for the ROTP program? I've read some articles saying the application process is long so hopefully you are able to shed some light on this for me. Any feedback is appreciated.

If you're in grade 11 now and that means you will be moving onto 12 this September, then you should begin the application process in September (that's when I began anyway, so if wrong please correct). The process is pretty lengthy. I began the process in September and only finished up almost at the deadline in February but of course the time line is different for different people.

As you are in Grade 11, you still have a year to read all the posts we have on how and when to apply for ROTP in those forums.

This is a redundant topic.

LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back