• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Secondary Interview at Basic

BK-Ryan

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, I accepted a job offer about 5 months ago as a vehicle tech, Back then, I was told there is a second interview at basic to confirm that this is what you still want to do, but now, I don't see anything like that, I havent sworn in yet, but I cant wait another 3 months for a job offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That sounds odd, you selected your MOC choices ...the CF offered you a position based on your #1 and #2 and you accepted, I dont see why you would be asked again when you are already selected for one trade.  I'd call into the CFRC and double check to confirm or deny this.

BK-Ryan said:
Hey guys, I accepted a job offer about 5 months ago as a vehicle tech, Back then, I was told there is a second interview at basic to confirm that this is what you still want to do, but now, I don't see anything like that, I havent sworn in yet, but I cant wait another 3 months for a job offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

The only ones who will be in a position to answer your questions are people working at your CFRC. Don't wait any longer, give them a call and better yet go in person if you have the possibility to do so.

Alea

Never heard of a second interview. When you are sworn in that's your occupation until you apply for and are granted an occupation transfer. (good luck getting one of those)

Back