• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sequence of events after being Merit Listed?

T.Stacey

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just found out a few days ago that I have been merit listed. After talking to the recruiter I got a general time line as to when selections would happen (Late March to mid April) and I was wondering if some of you with experience would be able to answer a few questions about the amount of time it takes from receiving the "call" to actually beginning training and so on. I do understand that each case is different but if I could get a generalized time line it would be of great help. Here's the things I would like to know:

-Time between being selected and sworn in.
-When does Basic Training usually begin and end.
-Any other tips

Thanks in advance guys!

Read....Read....it's all been covered before and is likely here....

Okay, thank you, I had a look at some of the Merit List threads already but couldn't really find anything specific, Ill try some different threads then.

That's harsh Stacked, I applied last year too but my file was rejected due to some medical issues I had to get cleared by the doctor, they said I had Asthma, but I was never actually tested to confirm that so this year it was exempt from my medical.

Back