• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So uhh... whats it like being a Medic in the Canadian Army

• Thread starter Thread starter wookeh
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wookeh

Well, the thread title says it all i guess, what is it like being a Medic in the Canadian Army,
I am currently a Medic in the New Zealand army, and have looked into in the future attempting to change over to the Canadian Army, supposidly it would take an incredibly long time, but I would like to find about what its like in this trade in your Army.

Are you Reg or Reserve with RNZAMC ?
Is it safe to assume your asking about Canadian Reg Force?

Sorry I am currently deployed to Afghanistan, and we have dial up speed internet here and its slow (no spell check here)....

Check the recruiting sites to see about our job discription etc, and if you got a specific questions as to the training or work schedule, I can answer them all for you. I wish I had the time right now to explain it all right now, but my internet time is limited.

I can tell you depending on the base, brigade, or unit you are in, your everyday job discription can vary. My experience is in firstline support to the army, with some exposure to the Air Force.

Prairie Dog said:
Sorry I am currently deployed to Afghanistan, and we have dial up speed internet here and its slow (no spell check here)....

Check the recruiting sites to see about our job discription etc, and if you got a specific questions as to the training or work schedule, I can answer them all for you. I wish I had the time right now to explain it all right now, but my internet time is limited.

I can tell you depending on the base, brigade, or unit you are in, your everyday job discription can vary. My experience is in firstline support to the army, with some exposure to the Air Force.

I know this is a old thread but it is pertinent to my question. What are the different bases, brigades and units.. and more importantly, how do their functions differ - you mentioned you could tell your day to day job description based on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back