• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SQ Question

S

Sirgets

i am graduating from BMQ on the 20th of jan. I am off to borden to do my SQ after that. Just wondering if anyone knows if courses are running on schedule right now or if i will be placed on Pat for some time??? Thanks in advance

You'll probably be going to LFCATC Meaford for SQ. Its like...1 hour north of Borden there up by Meaford. You get to live in a "great" base with weather that changes every half and hour and staff that just "loves" you. The course is 7 weeks long these days, and you get to learn cool stuff. Owen Sound is great to party in, just don't sleep with the chick bouncer that looks like a guy and Dirty Jen.

Jason

If your heading to Borden after you gradute it sounds like you will be heading to PRETC. I'm not sure the dates of the SQ courses, I'm sure one of your course staff could of course. But like Jason said you will probably be in Meaford for your SQ, because Borden doesn't offer an SQ course. So you should probably prepare to spend a little bit of time in the PRETC course.

-KaT

The 3 courses that are leaving Borden in the next 2 months are going to Gagetown.

hahahaahaha dirty jen, havent heard that in awhile, if going to meaford run run like crazy, break your knee or something
you have been warned

Back