• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sup Tech - Reserves

melissabillie

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm interesting in being a supply technician for the reserves but being in university how will that work during the school year (implying I get in, haha)? Silly question I know (sorry!) but can I be posted in my city or will it be wherever they need me to be?

melissabillie said:
I'm interesting in being a supply technician for the reserves but being in university how will that work during the school year (implying I get in, haha)? Silly question I know (sorry!) but can I be posted in my city or will it be wherever they need me to be?

If you look around the site for a bit you'll find some good information on this.  But to give you a start, as a reservist you join a specific unit in your local area, and won't be posted to other units every few years as a regular force member would be.  Since reserve service is mostly part-time you will probably be able to manage it alongside university unless you are struggling in university already.  There are a lot of university students in the reserves.

Back