• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Supplements on BMQ (merged)

Necessity is the mother of invention! Thats an austere gym and I would much rather keep fit there than a commercial gym. Its better for my farm work! 

toughenough said:
So Mr Seggie, your point here is that when deployed you may not have enough room in your ruck for enough IMPs, so we should start starving ourselves now ?

Especially when the messes are notorious for this idea that two eggs is a sufficient breakfast for active individuals. I love the look on their face when a 135 lbs guy goes through the line three times to get an adequate number of eggs.

Did I say that? No I didn't.

IMPs are issued and if you go down becuase you decided to take supplements vice IMPs your section 2I/C will have some issues with you.

Your CO MAY order you to carry x number of rounds of 7.62 mm belt, 5.56 for the C9s etc.

Now what comes first. The Svc Sp deals with it in these priorities:

Ammo
Water
Rations

In other words your supplements are below rations in order of priority.

We managed to get some proper weights at SPGG Skeletor...:)

But with the new rucksack there is LOTS of room for ammo AND supplements  ;D

20130317110243.jpg

So you patrol with it? If so...you're doing it wrong.

You won't do anything at BMQ that would require you to have any supplements. Except maybe a multi-vitamin and a lot of hand soap. Too many diseases floating around there.

Jammer said:
We managed to get some proper weights at SPGG Skeletor...:)

You guys had it too good :D  I heard you also got a few more extras out there as well

Hello! I was wondering if protein powder is regarded as a drug for the drug test? I do not consume any alchool or any drug whatsoever. Thanks you

Ps: I heard that it was considered a drug for the drug test and i needed to be sure.

Hello! I'm currently consuming a protein shake after my gym workout and i've heard that protein shakes/powder can be considered drugs for the drug test. Is that true? i do not consume any drug or alchool otherwise.

Good day, bookibaloush ...

Just in case you hadn't read this bit, posting the same question in more than one place is considered spamming.

Search, then if there's no answer, post once, and patience ...

Staff

If protein showed up in drug tests, then everybody would test positive, wouldn't they?

Loachman said:
If protein showed up in drug tests, then everybody would test positive, wouldn't they?

Only if they tested these guns *kisses arms*

bookibaloush said:
Hello! I was wondering if protein powder is regarded as a drug for the drug test? I do not consume any alchool or any drug whatsoever. Thanks you
Ps: I heard that it was considered a drug for the drug test and i needed to be sure.

What drug test are you referring to, the NPD Questionnaire?

DAA said:
What drug test are you referring to, the NPD Questionnaire?

The one that looks for the extras in his protein shake ;D...and Loachman, if you test positive for protein in your urine, you may have something a little more to worry about than a drug test ;).

MM

To cut it short and state the answer. Protein powder will not test positive on a drug test.

Back