• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

SuppRes

DodgeChargerSRT8

Inactive
Reaction score
I am in a bit of an odd situation that I can not find answers to on the internet. I joined the CF infantry through the high school co-op program. When DP1.1 came to an end, I could not commit to parading once a week due to work (I am 18, I support myself and live on my own). My employer would not allow me to take a whole 3 weeks off for the DP1.2. I then found out if I did complete DP1.2 I wouldn't be guaranteed work anyway, so I had to decline and keep my civilian job. When I put in my voluntary release request, I was contacted and asked to join the supplementary reserve. I did, and now I don't know what to do. I want to take advantage of the Paid Education program but not sure who to speak to. Can I call the recruiter? I've been away from the forces for about 7 months now and want to commit full time to the Reg force which would also require a transfer, another thing I don't know how to go about doing. How do I get out of the position I'm in and obtain a full time career within the Reg Force?

Good day,

The Component Transfer process is for Primary Reserve (PRes) Force members to transfer to the Regular Force. Individuals from the Sup Res wishing to Rejoin the PRes or Reg Force are required to submit an online application through the Forces.ca website to do so.

Back