• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

surgery

S

smoky

do they ask about surgery during your medical??

if you have had surgery do you have to bring a letter from the doctor stating the outcome and reason etc etc ??

They do ask about previous surgeries, however, I don‘t recall having to get a letter from any of my doctors.

I had minor seasonal allergies when I was younger, and I was honest about it during my interview with the medic. Because of this, I had to go to a family doctor and get a form filled out regarding the history and diagnosis. I imagine previous surgeries might be similar, just a form to get filled out detailing the specifics of it.

I also mentioned surgeries on my ears when I was younger (tubes, nothing major) and the guy didn‘t seem too concerned about it. I suppose it depends on the extent of the surgery. I don‘t imagine they‘d be so lenient with say, a triple bypass.

the person doing your medical asks you about all the major medical issues you‘ve had, and the injuries that may come back and bite you in the ***, so they want a doctor to tell them that there is no more problem.

Back