• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

sworn in on thursday night

burtch

Inactive
Reaction score
Wow, I'm finally in! It's been 7 months and alot of paper work but i got sworn in on Thursday night.  I have been very impressed with the whole recruitment process from start to finish. There was never once when i placed a call that i didn't get advice or steered in the right direction. The support from my local reserve unit was great right from my initial call to stopping in along the process to talk to the Sgt or to the Cpl looking after the recruitment. I had all my paperwork in order and only had to supply a medical about some hearing loss. The testing was good and the Captain that interviewed me was a pleasure to talk to.  Thank you to 4RCR for allowing me this opportunity. I cant wait for BMQ to start as well as getting my kit this week.

kev_b said:
Wow, I'm finally in! It's been 7 months and alot of paper work but i got sworn in on Thursday night.  I have been very impressed with the whole recruitment process from start to finish. There was never once when i placed a call that i didn't get advice or steered in the right direction. The support from my local reserve unit was great right from my initial call to stopping in along the process to talk to the Sgt or to the Cpl looking after the recruitment. I had all my paperwork in order and only had to supply a medical about some hearing loss. The testing was good and the Captain that interviewed me was a pleasure to talk to.  Thank you to 4RCR for allowing me this opportunity. I cant wait for BMQ to start as well as getting my kit this week.

Just a suggestion, but besides writing this here, you could also write a letter to the unit.  Sadly, most units only ever hear about the bad stories.  As well, this will ensure that credit is given to those that deserve it, namely the Sgt and Cpl that you speak of.

Congratulations, and best of luck for your future.

navymich said:
Just a suggestion, but besides writing this here, you could also write a letter to the unit.  Sadly, most units only ever hear about the bad stories.  As well, this will ensure that credit is given to those that deserve it, namely the Sgt and Cpl that you speak of.

Congratulations, and best of luck for your future.

As 'the Cpl' who helped where I could along the way, I couldn't be happier for KB.  He will be an excellent addition to 4 RCR and the community of Stratford.  Welcome to the team.

kc

Back