• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Take The Test

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Unfortunately I scored 97%. :)

http://www.experienceoldspice.com/

What the....80% ....stupid cows that's why M&M exists so I don't have to know this stuff.

Lmfao the ending was funny. Sure i only got 66% but look at my survival score.
If lost in the wilderness for more than a few hours, you would not only survive but go on to found a new civilization. This new civilization would go on to spread from the epicenter of your first camp to dominate the globe, not unlike a rousing game of Rise of Nations or Sid Meiers Civilization 4
Oh yeah 8)

Hmmmm...I got 80%.  I wonder what that says about me?  ;D

I'm not trying it again. When I tried it at school we had a fire drill. Bad JuJu, methinks so.  ;)

Hmmmm 84%
sigh too much time spent on trivial useless knowledge

Ahahah Bruce Campbell, I love that guy. Take a look gander at the MASSSSSIVE ship in the picture he is walking in front of.

I caught the commercial on TV in its entirety a few weeks ago for the first time- me and a bunch of the guys were blowing beer out or noses at that ship in the back.  Brilliant commercial, and of course, Bruce Campbell's delivery is f'n hilarious.

66% baby!  Since the only person to ever buy me Old Spice was my mother, I will consider this low score a compliment. 

If media advertising has told me anything, it's that Axe will get you the girls.  Old Spice just gives you old man smell. 

Back