• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Timeframes

Tharris

Inactive
Reaction score
Since thus far I have received some constructive feedback to my inquiries I thought I would pester people one last time.

I applied as a Naval Reserve Intelligence Officer but was categorised V5 in January.  I didn't let that stop me an went out and had LASIK surgery performed in early February.  I understand there is a 90-day wait until they can pass me so I am in the process of getting everything I complete done beforehand (my fit test is booked 1 April).  I understand I still need to interview with the unit's CO, NAVRES has to approve my application etc, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea how long the post medical process takes.  They want to get me loaded on the BMQ this summer, but timelines are tight and I don't want to take the time off of school (graduate studies) if I am not heading anywhere.  Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

T.

Back