• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Training Development Officer Army PRes

RocketRichard

Donor
Reaction score
Greetings:

Conducted a search and didn't find much info on TDO in Army PRes. Read the info on canada.ca and the occupation appears interesting. Does anyone have any experience or know of anyone who has experience as an Army PRes TDO? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to check on the website to see if an occupation is open to both Reg Force and Res, as not all are.  Like TDO.

I do not know whether PRes TDO is being recruited, or if it is only open to trained CTs from the Reg F.

garb811 said:
You need to check on the website to see if an occupation is open to both Reg Force and Res, as not all are.  Like TDO.
'Part-time option

This occupation is available part-time within the following environments: Army, Navy, and Air Force

Serve with the Reserve Force

This position is available for part-time employment with the Primary Reserve at certain locations across Canada. Reserve Force members usually serve part-time in their community, and may serve while going to school or working at a civilian job. They are paid during their training. They are not posted or required to do a military move. However, they can volunteer to move to another base. They may also volunteer for deployment on a military mission within or outside Canada.

Part-time employment

Training Development Officers may serve with the Royal Canadian Navy, the Canadian Army or the Royal Canadian Air Force. They are employed topromote, guide, coordinate and advise on the systematic approach to training and education. They analyze operational job performance requirements, identify needs, suggest and implement solutions to performance problems. When they are employed on a part-time or casual full-time basis they usually serve at CAF bases, wings, home ports and units at locations within Canada.'

Thanks. Will check DWAN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting, because before I replied, I checked out the website and it isn't showing that:

Training Development Officer

And the main jobs page isn't showing the Reserve indicator either:

Find a job

But when I click the TDO link on that page it does show Reserve is avail.  Maybe Buck_HRA will have some insight as to what's up as something is obviously messed up.

Back