• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

UER (DND 743)

ModlrMike

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm in need of the 743D page of the UER. I'm away from the DIN, so I can't download one. If some kind soul has a digital copy they could send me, that would be great.

Thanks...

ModlrMike said:
Howdy, I'm in need of the 743D page of the UER. I'm away from the DIN, so I can't download one. If some kind soul has a digital copy they could send me, that would be great.

Thanks...

Use Monitor MASS for an auto generated copy of your UER

Help Desk said:

You have no reading comprehension or situational awareness do you?

A. They are away from the DIN, how do you access Monitor Mass.
B. They don't want a copy of their UER, they want a blank of a specific form.

The situational awareness post applies to the three year old necropost you responded to.  If the user was at least still active, you're comment might have been useful.  They haven't visited the site in three years either.

Post less, read more.

Help Desk said:

If Monitor MASS is going to auto generate a UER page with info from one's MPRR, then it will not accurately reflect what the member was employed at, what rank they were employed as, where the member was employed and for what dates.  It will list the member in whatever position that they filled on a spreadsheet generated by CFTPO for that employment, but not necessarily what the member was actually employed doing. 

EXAMPLE:  I have on my MPRR that I was employed at 427 SOA Sqn as an OPs O for OP CADANCE.  That was the position number I filled.  I actually sat in a dark windowless room in Toronto, with the odd DR run to Huntsville or Borden.  My actual UER entries, hand written, more accurately reflect my rank, employment, place of employment and dates than what the electronic records reflect.

Monitor MASS can not accurately reflect everything.

Back