• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd expect as much from this idiot... oops, was that my inside voice?

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

OTTAWA (AFP) - A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday.

"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa Citizen.

Alien spacecrafts would have traveled vast distances to reach Earth, and so must be equipped with advanced propulsion systems or used exceptional fuels, he told the newspaper.

Such alien technologies could offer humanity alternatives to fossil fuels, he said, pointing to the enigmatic 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico -- which has become a shrine for UFO believers -- as an example of alien contact.

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough," he said.

Hellyer became defense minister in former prime minister Lester Pearson's cabinet in 1963, and oversaw the controversial integration and unification of Canada's army, air force and navy into the Canadian Forces.

He shocked Canadians in September 2005 by announcing he once saw a UFO.

I think someone has been watching too much space while sipping jello thru a straw at the old folks home.
I don't think the governments are ever going admit UFOs in any capacity.
Mr. Hellyer is out to lunch.
My 0.02
{probably wrong!}

I'm pretty sure aliens are smarter than us. Although if we had alien advisors in the States or where ever, I'm sure we'd listen to them.  :P

ronnychoi said:
I'm pretty sure aliens are smarter than us. Although if we had alien advisors in the States or where ever, I'm sure we'd listen to them.  :P

Hmmm...but what of the Atomic land sharks with laser beams? You, and Mr Hellyer would have to listen to them.

I think, if there are extraterrestrials out there, their avoiding this planet like the plague. After all whats there to see, but a bunch of ignorant Homo-sapiens, beating the hell out of each other. Might Make for a good side show and a laugh, while travelling between galaxies.

I don't know whats worse:  The fact that he actually came up with all of this... or the fact that an article was written about it.

BYT Driver said:
I think someone has been watching too much space while sipping jello thru a straw at the old folks home.
I don't think the governments are ever going admit UFOs in any capacity.
Mr. Hellyer is out to lunch.
My 0.02
{probably wrong!}

Im pretty sure Hellyer has always been off his rocker

This explains a lot about my service post 1963. I still secretly wish I could wake up in the 1 RCHA officers' quarters in Brownfield Barracks in Camp Gagetown and realize the lat 40-some years has been a horrible bad dream brought on my eating raw oysters while swilling Moosehead Pale Ale at happy hour.

gravyboat said:
Maybe little green men told him to buy the CF-5 and have Colonels driving destoyers too.

Little green men... aliens or army?  ???  (I know, it can be hard to tell the difference at times) ;D

Old Sweat said:
This explains a lot about my service post 1963. I still secretly wish I could wake up in the 1 RCHA officers' quarters in Brownfield Barracks in Camp Gagetown and realize the lat 40-some years has been a horrible bad dream brought on my eating raw oysters while swilling Moosehead Pale Ale at happy hour.

Pffftt, you did what?
Sounds like an Alien infiltration to me?
On a serious note, Why would Aliens even breifly brain fart about coming here?  It's full of idiots who shoot each other.

Like my son's T says "Earth is Full, go home"

;D

BYT Driver said:
Why would Aliens even breifly brain fart about coming here?  It's full of idiots who shoot each other.

What are you talking about? Like you don't get rid of the vermin before you move in?......just get rid of those bags of water walking around making all kinds of changes to your new world, and then set things straight...... sheesh..

Back