• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Uncyclopedia - Army.ca Listing

armyvern

Army.ca Myth
Mentor
Reaction score
Did you all know that Army.ca was founded by "some dude named Mike"??

>:D

I had a good laugh when I read this entry:

Army.ca

That was frickin hilarious. Thanks for that Vern, I needed a good chuckle on my first day back to work after holidays....

Well the History page reveals:

Revision history of "Army.ca"

From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
View logs for this page
Jump to: navigation, search
(Latest | Earliest) View (previous 50) (next 50) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)
Diff selection: mark the radio boxes of the versions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with current version, (last) = difference with preceding version, M = minor edit.

(cur) (last)  20:20, 6 November 2007 Roman Dog Bird (Talk | contribs) (OH MY GOD) (undo)
(cur) (last)  20:19, 6 November 2007 209.202.75.74 (Talk) (←Replaced page with '.') (undo)
(cur) (last)  05:17, 27 December 2006 Bob and Doug (Talk | contribs) m (undo)
(cur) (last)  05:16, 27 December 2006 Bob and Doug (Talk | contribs) m (undo)
(cur) (last)  22:17, 24 September 2006 Giacomo Stracci (Talk | contribs) (undo)
(cur) (last)  19:58, 10 September 2006 Hindleyite (Talk | contribs) m (Forgot to embolden entry) (undo)
(cur) (last)  19:57, 10 September 2006 Hindleyite (Talk | contribs) (de-uglificating) (undo)
(cur) (last)  00:19, 6 September 2006 Modusoperandi (Talk | contribs) m (footnotes!) (undo)
(cur) (last)  16:38, 30 August 2006 Ghelae (Talk | contribs) (NRVglv) (undo)
(cur) (last)  16:30, 30 August 2006 Ghost Rider (Talk | contribs)

Anyone you know?

If we can't laugh at ourselves, well we shouldn't be in the business!!!

Good humor!! ;)
I'm one of the two guys that's never been seen!! LOL

Looks more like a site that someone out West created to make fun of Wikipedia.  All the links I tried lead to other pages worked, so it was quite an effort on someone's part.  Kind of an honour really, that they included Army.ca in their fun.

and I quote (from http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Canadian_forces)

"The purpose of the Canadian Army itself is surrounded by confusion. Canada is surrounded to the north, east, and west by water and large bears. Its only option is to attack to the south, but the yanks are there. The US is not, as many believe, planning to invade Canada any time soon. Please keep repeating this to everyone you know. Thank you."

;D :P :threat: ahhahahahahaha

Wook

Haha, thats a good one.  I typed in 'intelligence' and the page for 'stupidity' came up...

Back