• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Uniforms/Unification (split from King Charles III)

Is this why it's been taking since mid-March for Ottawa to approve the medical of a healthy 36 year old natural citizen ;) ?
If your file was sent for medical approval it means there is something of concern/ some question(s) in need of resolution.

Being "healthy" does not necessarily mean "meets CAF standards".

Since arriving in Ottawa I have been amazed by how dependant most decisions are on the whims or one or two people. Get a stubborn idiot into a key role, and they can cause lots havoc or stall modernization.
Give the deets on the worst one you've seen. I'm sure us filthy colonials in the "regions" would have to hear some Rome Ottawa fuckery.

Give the deets on the worst one you've seen. I'm sure us filthy colonials in the "regions" would have to hear some Rome Ottawa fuckery.
The biggest one I've seen/dealt with personally is a single person not understanding that ideal performance goals under lab conditions aren't minimum standards for field testing. Which has resulted in potential replacement kit failing testing, meaning my occupation is still using kit that went out of production in the mid '90s with no spares available.

If your file was sent for medical approval it means there is something of concern/ some question(s) in need of resolution.

Being "healthy" does not necessarily mean "meets CAF standards".
Fair.
Though working in the hospital, a similar redundancy exists where a patient will essentially be asked for the same information a number of times beyond that of being logistically useful. If GP approved medical as requested by an officer, what could be the holdup?

The story goes that the whole unification boondoggle was that Hellyer had been in the air force in WW2 and was remastered to army when there were personnel shortages. He was forced to retake basic training and felt that was an absolute waste of time. The whole concept of unification apparently arose out of that fact
If true, that.would make him the ultimate Salty Corporal.

Back