• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vision

Yazanai

Reaction score
I’m wondering about the vision, in trade the requirement is V4 , but I don’t know it’s combination of both eyes or the better one, because one of my eye has a good vision bot other is bad. Please anyone can tell me.

Your eyes are tested separately. For V4 you need your uncorrected vision to be worse than 6/60, and your better eye to be correctable to 6/9, with the other eye correctable to 6/60. And your cylinder need to be better than +\- 7 diopters.

What if I have Keratoconus in one eye , is it possible to catch the V4 since the other eye is perfect please? Thank you

That’s a medical question for the RMO. Based on the vision standards you need each eye to be worse than 6/60 but correctable to 6/9 and 6/60. Any deviation is up to Ottawa to decide.

That’s a medical question for the RMO. Based on the vision standards you need each eye to be worse than 6/60 but correctable to 6/9 and 6/60. Any deviation is up to Ottawa to decide.
Thank you for answering

Back