• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wan't to Buy-Shemag

gun plumber

Inactive
Reaction score
OD if possible
will pay shipping
PM me with any details

Also looking for a good alternative for issued black combat gloves
Warm,waterproof(preferrable)
Need not be leather,but must be close to an issued glove
again,same as above

Hey, if your still at WATC, check out the British kitshop, I heard they sell shemaghs there. If not go down to Edmonton, in the West Edmonton Mall theres a surplus store called Supply Sergeant, that's where I got mine for $18.

They also got some gloves there you might want to check out.

gun plumber said:
OD if possible
will pay shipping
PM me with any details

Also looking for a good alternative for issued black combat gloves
Warm,waterproof(preferrable)
Need not be leather,but must be close to an issued glove
again,same as above

I know some guys who swear by neoprene gloves. Can't see them being all that functional, as they've got zero breathability, but worth a look.

Check out the "Soldier Magazine" web site.  The shemag will be on offer by most surplus shops that have an advert.  and look for the new issue British Army gloves or the old Northern Ireland style gloves.

i got a pair of $10 neopreme gloves with a rubber pakm from wlmart about 3 years ago, on the right glovve the rubber is seperating from the neopreme a bit, other than that, pretty good buy. They are surprisingly warm, and i have even used them for scuba diving(as a rash gaurd in warmer dive locations). i recomend them for anyone working in times like nowm when it is chilly, but not enough to warrent the gor-tex gloves

Back