• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted: WW2 Canadian Battle Dress (Repro [prefered] or Real)

gt102

Inactive
Reaction score
P-37 Battledress with Para Trousers or P-37 Trousers
P-37 Skeleton Web Set: belt, early type snap closure ammo pouches, braces (shoulder straps), water bottle and carrier
P-37 Small Pack
Ammo Boots
Anklets
Trouser Braces
Bayonet Frog
Rain Cape
Collarless Wool shirt

If anyone has these items (or some of them) or knows where I can aquire them, please email me at gt102@istop.com or post in this thread

The Crowe said:
P-37 Battledress with Para Trousers or P-37 Trousers
P-37 Skeleton Web Set: belt, early type snap closure ammo pouches, braces (shoulder straps), water bottle and carrier
P-37 Small Pack
Ammo Boots
Anklets
Trouser Braces
Bayonet Frog
Rain Cape
Collarless Wool shirt

If anyone has these items (or some of them) or knows where I can aquire them, please email me at gt102@istop.com or post in this thread

What size.

Well, going by my current cadet uniform...

My Tunic is 7346
My Pants are 8738
My Parade Boots are Sized at 10
My Parade Shoes are 11 (So as for boot size, prefere to go with larger.. since I should be able to keep them longer)

Any other info needed?

The Crowe said:
Well, going by my current cadet uniform...

My Tunic is 7346
My Pants are 8738
My Parade Boots are Sized at 10
My Parade Shoes are 11 (So as for boot size, prefere to go with larger.. since I should be able to keep them longer)

Any other info needed?

I have a couple of sets of repro BD I was going to put on ebay soon - but they wouldn't fit you; 36 chest and 36 waist trousers.  I'd recommened a post at my forum at www.canadiansoldiers.com as many guys there buy and sell, but the market is kind of lean right now so I can't guarantee anyone will help.

Good luck.

Would you recommend http://whatpriceglory.com?

I have been looking at them for a while now. Although fairly expensive, they do seem to offer quality products. Just wondering if anyone had experience with this dealer.

Also wondering where I could pick up some WW2 Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Insignia (Canadian not British) and where exactly these Items would be positioned. Looking at you fantastic knowledge for this one Mr. Dorosh  ;)

The Crowe said:
Would you recommend http://whatpriceglory.com?

I have been looking at them for a while now. Although fairly expensive, they do seem to offer quality products. Just wondering if anyone had experience with this dealer.

Also wondering where I could pick up some WW2 Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders Insignia (Canadian not British) and where exactly these Items would be positioned. Looking at you fantastic knowledge for this one Mr. Dorosh  ;)

Jerry Lee and What Price Glory are very good - bear in mind his BD is the wrong colour for Canadian, so if you're spending that much money, better to get an original or a 49 pattern and convert.  I hope to get some wartime looking stuff reproed, but it won't be anytime soon.

Marway Militaria in Winnipeg can help you with insignia, I think - it is out there, but getting harder to find.

Back