• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted - WWII Army Trade Badges

Martin Howett

Inactive
Reaction score
I am trying to obtain original period trade badges for a Dispatch Rider lll, a Driver III, a Driver 1C (W), an Artillery Signalman and a Driver Operator Class C to complete a shadow box in memory of my father who served with the 4th Light Anti-Aircraft Regiment of the Third Canadian Infantry Division. I am willing to pay any reasonable price for these patches. I would also be interested in purchasing 3rd Division Patches and 4 LAA RCA Shoulder Titles. 

www.germanmilitaria.com

It's a good site, decent prices. Items are often appraised by SME's from the Gregg Centre at UNB. I have ordered from them several times, they are based out of Fredericton, NB.

Hope you find what you're looking for, if not, they have some pretty cool stuff anyway!

Thanks for sharing that link, Delaney. I find the site to be quite interesting!

Thank you for your reply, I have actually bought some items from them. Along with needing the items, I am unsure as to their actual appearance. The class III, IC (W) and Trade Group C designators confuse me and the artillery signaler without a class is even more confusing. I am not sure if they are the ones that are plain or the one partially surrounded by wreaths. Martin

Back